Wednesday 19 September 2012

There's always a price to pay!!!!

Me and the lovely Michael Quinton from Wicked Comics, Malta

All the lovely peeps who came along to the Dickens inspired 'Images of Valletta workshop

The Suq - sketch

Fruit seller - sketch
And the price for enjoying the sun in September in lovely Malta is...freezing my fingers off in my shed. A few days away and it's got a bit nippy, am back in my woollies and thermal socks....nice!
The British Council/Wicked Comics sponsored workshop in Valletta was great fun; beautiful city, beautiful people and LOVELY work. Will add a link to the on going Flickr gallery when I get my head round it - bit of a luddite  - there you can view everyone's work as it develops. The final work will be exhibited at the Malta Comic con this December. http://www.maltacomic-con.com/

2 comments:

  1. I really had fun during this Workshop !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad, I'm really looking forward to seeing how your work comes on!

      Delete